sábado, 28 de novembro de 2009

Be my Day... be my Dreams

"I never promised it would be easy. I've never been so. I always messed everything around me .. but this you probably already know. if I do things meaningless it's just because sometimes I'm afraid. afraid of me. afraid of you. afraid of us and the happiness that we feel together. afraid of a love so great. afraid of the word love. and the feeling is so strange. because for the first time I can read the eyes of someone, I can feel your touch, your hand on mine, I can be with someone and feel that there is nobody else around me... and I feel the same as you... even without words... even without a sound. because for the first time I didn't feel pressured to like someone... I just need you by my side ... I just need to know you as you are... I just need to know that you will always fight for me... because I trust you and I trust on love that you say feel for me. so... please... don't give me the world, the lights of the stars or the most beautiful mountain... I don't need them to love you... I just need you... I need your smile... I need that you be there... feel your fault when you aren't there... For all these reasons, I ask you time. I ask you my time and your time. and don't give up on me.. because if it's our destiny be together ... we'll be together... and I believe you are my destiny. so please trust in me and help me don't ruin everything again." (said by anita)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário