segunda-feira, 15 de junho de 2009

Feeling good


Birds flying high, you know how I feel. Sun in the sky,you know how I feel. Breeze driftin' on by,you know how I feel... It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, for me.. And I'm feeling good...

Fish in the sea, you know how I feel. River running free,you know how I feel. Blossom in the trees, you know how I feel. It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, for me... And I'm feeling good.

Dragonfly out in the sun, you know what I mean, don't you know? Butterflies all out having fun, you know what I mean. Sleep in peace when, this day is done. And this old world is a new world and a bold world, for me...

Stars when you shine, you know how I feel. Scent of the pine, you know how I feel. Yeah, freedom is mine. When you know how I feel. It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life... For me...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário